Wednesday, April 7, 2010

First step

I've been kicking this whole blog thing around for a while. I finally decided to give it a shot. What you're going to find here won't follow any particular theme (probably). Some of it will be political rants. Some of it will be religious stuff. I'm probably going to irritate some people. Let me say right out the gate that I do not mean to. Part of living a life of chivalry means being courteous to others. That, however, does NOT mean enabling people to continue to do stupid and self destructive things, nor will I stand on the sideline and watch anyone else be victimized. Like someone once said of Batman, 'lawful good' does not always mean 'lawful nice'.

What I hope to do here is plant the seed of honour and integrity in people, and change the world around us all through two simple, if somewhat archaic, things. Accountability and personal responsibility.

Cheers if you keep up with this!

No comments:

Post a Comment